Your holiday in Lungau.
A love letter to nature.
Lungau, designated as UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, is a true natural paradise. Here you can feel the pulse of nature all year round – sometimes it’s calm and relaxed, other times full of adrenaline, but always exactly the way it’s supposed to be.
What would you like to experience?
Watch the awakening of nature and enjoy the tranquillity of Lungau. Spring is the time to visit the high-alpine roads.
Summer means one thing above all in our nature and hiking paradise: enjoying the warm sunshine while biking, hiking, climbing, and more.
Nature lies under a white blanket and you’re right in the middle of it: Trudge through the snow-covered landscapes, listen to undisturbed silence, and discover a new ski area every day.
Experience living traditions: Bauernherbst harvest time in Salzburg’s Lungau. Or enjoy the crystal-clear skies and stunning views on your hikes.
LungauCard, your all-inclusive ticket
As our guest, the LungauCard with countless all-inclusive services and discounts at numerous leisure facilities and mountain lifts is included in your stay.
- Free ascent and descent on the mountain lifts in the region
- Free entry to outdoor pools, museums, and Mauterndorf Castle
- Free trackless steam train rides
- Free entry to several theme parks
- Free one-day ticket for the Riedingtal Nature Park toll road
- Free guided hikes in the Riedingtal Nature Park in Zederhaus
- And so much more!